LAST UPDATED: April 2, 2020
The following restaurants, grocers and other food service providers report being open to the public. While none are able to provide dine-in service due to government-imposed social distancing mandates, they are providing either drive-up, take-out and/or delivery either directly or via third-party services.
While every effort is made to keep the list up-to-date, changes in services and status may occur without notice.
Go online or call the restaurant to place your order.
(v = delivery service via Viking Foods North) (click links to view website and menus)
- Chihuahua’s Mexican Family Restaurant (v)
Luxe Thai(closed until 4/14/2020)
- Barb’s Pies & Pastries (pre-ordered pickups only) Th-Sat 11am to 6pm
- Eagle’s Roost
- FrinGe Brewing (cans and growlers to-go from 1pm to 6pm)
- Grant’s Burgers (v)
The Meeting Place(closed until further notice)
- Curry House
- Dimitri’s Greek & Italian Restaurant
- Al’s Downtown Diner – (360) 392-0504 (closed Thursdays and Sundays)
- Outlaws Saloon (growlers to-go from 4:30pm-9pm)
- Coconut Kenny’s
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza
- Asian Bistro – (360) 384-2818
- Nopal Mexican Restaurant (v)
- Tacos Guadalajara – (360) 366-8932 (GrubHub) 10am to 8pm
Westside Pizza(closed until further notice)
- Our Place Cafe – (360) 988-1938 (walk-up or call-in orders from 10am to 3pm)
- Kelly’s O’Deli Catering (meal delivery / pick-up)
- Little Caesar’s Pizza
- Domino’s Pizza
- Edaleen Dairy
- Sonic Drive-In
- Taco Time (drive-up window service only)
- Jack in the Box (drive-up window service only)
- Dairy Queen
- Taco Bell
- MugShots Espresso (drive-thru service)
- Curb Shots Espresso – 360) 384-4866 (drive-thru service)
- Cruisin Coffee (drive-thru service)
Some businesses have been forced to limit their hours of operation. Call ahead to confirm if hours have changed.
If your business should be on these lists, click here to send an email or send a text message to 360-223-1438.