Annual WSU Whatcom Master Gardner Plant Sale
May 9, 2020 @ 9:00am to 2:00pm
An event every year that begins at 9:00am on day second of May, repeating indefinitely
Locally grown tomatoes, specialty perennials, herbs, shade plants, natives, dahlias and more for sale. Master Gardeners available to answer questions.
This is the Master Gardeners of Whatcom County biggest fundraiser of the year. The Hovander demonstration gardens will be available to visit while you are at the sale.
• 23 varieties of locally grown tomatoes, specialty perennials, herbs, hand grafted fruit trees and natives for sale
• Plant clinic and information booth
• Mini workshops will be on-going throughout the day
• Food, other partner nursery vendors and displays
• Cash, checks and credit/debit cards will be accepted
Sale proceeds go to support the WSU Whatcom Master Gardener program.