7:40am: Good morning. Temperatures are in the mid-50s around the Ferndale area under partly cloudy skies with wind from the south. Air quality in the area is being reported in the GOOD range.
* Expect one northbound lane I-5 at the Nooksack River bridge to be closed between 9am and 2pm
* Expect delays on Portal Way where the road will be reduced to a single lane in some areas
* The Old Settlers Junior Parade will result in closing some downtown roads before 5pm today.
* 3rd Avenue is closed between Main Street and Alder Street (through September)
* The Slater Road closure and detour continues (through much of 2017).
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]