7:40am: Good morning. Temperatures are around 60° in the Ferndale area under cloudy and hazy skies with light and variable wind. Air quality in the area is reported in the MODERATE range, an improvement over readings during the last two days.
* A Heat advisory has been extended and is in effect to 9pm today.
* The Washington State Department of Ecology has issued an air quality alert which is in effect through Saturday.
* Red Flag warning has been extended and is in effect until 11pm today due to hot and dry conditions.
* 3rd Avenue is closed between Main Street and Alder Street (through September)
* The Slater Road closure and detour continues (through much of 2017).
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]