Website UCanTrade Inc.
Looking to utilize your exceptional clerical/organizational skills? Look no further! UCT (UCanTrade) has an opening at our Slater location that’s primarily responsible for assisting our administrative team.
UCanTrade, Inc. is a warehousing, fulfillment and logistics company that facilitates cross-border trade between the United States and Canada. We have several warehouses across the Ferndale area and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to come join our administrative team!
Cross-border supply chain support and management offers a work environment which is exciting and diverse but demands exceptional customer service and communications skills.
If you meet the below requirements and are interested in learning more, please email your resume and a couple sentences about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Perform various clerical and administrative duties that require you to be self-motivated and self-disciplined to the operation of the office and company.
2. Assist other team members and management with planning and organizing standard operating procedures and daily/weekly workloads.
3. Help with client relations by phone, by e-mail or in person.
4. To assist management with clerical services, record keeping, and status reporting.
5. Other duties as assigned such as organization and cleaning of the office/mailroom.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of related business/administrative/office/clerical/accounting/inventory experience or equivalent education
• Computer operation and/or other keyboard skills (required Microsoft Office Suite, preferred Airtable)
• Aptitude for accounting, record-keeping, and figures
• Excellent communication skills, personal/phone/written
• Planning and organization ability
• Able to set, juggle priorities
• Legible handwriting
• Quick to learn
Shift: 8 AM to 4:30PM
Job Type: Full-time
UCanTrade is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com