Website Ferndale Heritage Society
Preserving the past for the future at Pioneer Park
Here are a few of the areas where volunteers are needed:
- Acquisition Committee, Advertising / Promotional, Computer Support
- Audit Finance, Building Improvements, Cataloging, Education Program
- Fashion Shows/Costuming, Cabin Hosting, Gardening/Plant Sale
- Grant Committee, Historian/Educational Tours, Hospitality, Library Mgmt.
- Membership Committee, Olde Fashioned Christmas Event, Telephone Calling
General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Tillicum House at Pioneer Park. All ages are welcome to join us!
As required by the City of Ferndale for liability reasons, volunteers may be subject to a confidential background check by the Ferndale Police Department.
To apply for this job please visit ferndaleheritagesociety.com.