Letter to the Editor: Thankful to firefighters and EMTs

letter to the editor ltte
Photo by rawpixel.com on Pexels.com
- advertisement -Click for more information

The writer is referring to the carbon monoxide poisoning incident MFN reported on yesterday.

I am the woman from downstairs. My family is truly grateful to the firefighters and EMTs that saved our lives. My husband and myself were transported to Virginia Mason to have hyperbaric chamber treatments. We are now with our pets and kids.

Brigitte Klancke

Letters to the Editor submitted to My Ferndale News are the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the publisher of My Ferndale News.


Submit a comment below to add to the story.

Stop missing out!

You can receive free emails with the stories posted on My Ferndale News. Choose between NEW!! REAL-TIME (receive an email whenever a story is published) and DAILY (receive an email once a day at 6pm with the day's stories).

NEW!! REAL-TIME email signup


DAILY email signup

* indicates required