Press "Enter" to skip to content

Letter to the Editor: Thankful to firefighters and EMTs

EDITOR’S NOTE
The writer is referring to the carbon monoxide poisoning incident MFN reported on yesterday.


I am the woman from downstairs. My family is truly grateful to the firefighters and EMTs that saved our lives. My husband and myself were transported to Virginia Mason to have hyperbaric chamber treatments. We are now with our pets and kids.

Brigitte Klancke
Ferndale


Letters to the Editor submitted to My Ferndale News are the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the publisher of My Ferndale News.

My custom footer text
%d bloggers like this: