7:25am: Good morning. Temperatures are in the upper-50s around the Ferndale area under foggy and hazy skies with a breeze from the southwest. Air quality in the area is reported in the GOOD range.
* The Washington State Department of Ecology has extended an air quality alert for western Washington through noon today.
* Thornton Street is closed to through traffic between Vista Drive and Malloy Avenue.
* Expect slow downs due to road work on Malloy Avenue between Thornton Street and Seamount Drive
* 3rd Avenue is closed between Main Street and Alder Street (through September)
* The Slater Road closure and detour continues (through much of 2017).
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]