The following agencies, organizations and business have announced they will be canceling or delaying opening or providing services Thursday, February 14th, due to the winter weather impacts.
Note: Some that have been closed and announced they are reopening are also included.
- Ferndale YMCA – delayed opening, will open at 8:30am. Silver Sneakers classes canceled.
- Lummi Nation School – classes canceled
- Northwest Indian College – classes canceled
- Lummi Indian Business Council – opening with a 2-hour delay
- Ferndale School District – all school classes have been canceled along with before and after school activities along with evening activities
- Boys & Girls Club Ferndale Clubhouse – closed and all Ferndale clubhouse activities canceled
- Pioneer Meadows Montessori School – classes canceled
- The Loving Tree School – classes canceled
- Ferndale Public Library – open regular hours
- Ferndale City Hall – open
- Ferndale Senior Activity Center – closed
- Ferndale Community Resource Center – closed
- Sanitary Service Company (SSC) crews will continue making curbside garbage and recycling pickups as scheduled but, according to their website, delays and service disruptions are possible. Click here for more information.
- Whatcom Transportation Authority (WTA) buses will be running but buses may be delayed or detoured due to conditions. Click here for more information. No Zone service or Flex rides.
- Ferndale Food Bank – closed. Will be providing a special distribution on Friday. Monday clients are asked to come in from 9am to noon. Wednesday clients are asked to come in from 12:30pm to 3:30pm. The next regular distribution is Saturday.
- Everyday Fitness – open
- Flow Motion – open
- Locker Room Fitness – open at 8:30
- Anytime Fitness – modified staff hours
- Hot Dogz & Kool Catz – open
- New Mexico Tamale Company – open 10am to 6:30pm
- Twin Sisters Creamery – open
If your business, organization or agency has delayed or canceled opening or events today, Thursday, February 14th, contact us and it will be added it to the list.