Whatcom County Public Works announced today they have scheduled chip sealing work starting Tuesday, June 19th, and continuing through Thursday, June 21st. Work is expected to be done on those days between 6am and 6pm. Roads where chip seal work is expected to occur next week include the following Ferndale area roads in unincorporated areas of Whatcom County.
- Arnie Road (Ham Road to Bruce Road)
- Bay Road
- Bruce Road (Main Street in Custer to Arnie Road)
- Creasy Road (West of Portal Way)
- Elk Road
- Everett Road
- Fox Road
- Ham Road (Birch Bay Lynden Road to end)
- Kickerville Road
- Kluken Road
- Olson Road (Vista Drive to Grandview Road)
- Tarte Road
- Valley View Road (Grandview Road to Portal Way)
- Vista Drive
Drivers are advised to use alternate routes when possible and to plan for delays through the work areas.