FERNDALE, Wash. — Vendor registrations for the 2019 Ferndale Street Festival are available to be made online or by contacting the Ferndale Chamber of Commerce.
Chamber officials say they are expecting to draw over 8,000 attendees to this year’s Main Street event on August 23rd and 24th.
Vendor spaces available and requiring registration include (fee in parens):
- Double Space – Street Festival: Craft/General Vendor ($140.00)
- Street Festival: Food Vendor ($200.00)
- 20 x 10 Food Vendor – Saturday only ($300.00)
- 20 x 10 Food Vendor – Fri & Saturday ($400.00)
- Street Festival: Food Vendor/Saturday Only ($150.00)
- Street Festival: Craft/General Vendor ($70.00)
- Street Festival: Non-profit/Service Vendor ($50.00)
- Street Festival: Car Show Entry ($10.00)
Interested vendors can find more details and register online (click here) or they can contact Anya Milton (candidate for City Council) at the Chamber at 2007 Cherry Street or by calling (360) 384-3042.
Would you like to write for My Ferndale News? We are always accepting guest posts from the community and are looking for new contributors. Get in touch with us and let’s discuss your ideas.
Do you find value in what you read on My Ferndale News? Help us keep local news free to all readers with your monthly support of $5 (or whatever amount you choose) per month. Click the button below to get started (payments are handled via WordPress and Stripe). Thank you!