7:15am: Good morning. Temperatures are in the low 50s around the Ferndale area under overcast skies with light and variable wind. Air quality in the area is being reported in the GOOD range.
Forecasters say to expect a cloudy but dry day today. Winds and rain will arrive tomorrow though lasting into Friday. Then a strong front will arrive just in time to bring warmer sunny days for the weekend.
* The I-5 southbound on-ramp at Portal Way will be closed this morning between 9:30am and 11:30am
* Lummi Island ferry service will be interrupted between noon and 3pm for repairs.
* The Portal Way closure between Enterprise and Grandview Road continues
* The Slater Road closure and detour continues
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]