7:25am: Good morning. Temperatures are in the low-60s around the Ferndale area under hazy skies with light and variable wind. While there is visible smoke in the air, air quality in the area remains in the GOOD range.
The unseasonably warm weather is expected to continue through the weekend.
* Heat advisory is in effect from 11am this morning to 10pm Thursday
* The Washington State Department of Ecology has issued an air quality alert which is in effect until noon Thursday.
* Red Flag warning is in effect until 11pm Thursday due to very hot and dry conditions
* 3rd Avenue is closed between Main Street and Alder Street (through September)
* The Slater Road closure and detour continues (through much of 2017).
Otherwise commute routes in and out of Ferndale are currently open with no visible surprises. Check the real-time DF traffic cams page to view commute time estimates anytime by clicking here.
TODAY’S WEATHER FORECAST
- [wunderground location=”Ferndale, WA” numdays=”1″ layout=”table-horizontal” iconset=”incredible” showdata=”daynames,pop,icon,text,alerts,night” hidedata=”search,date”]
[tribe_events_list venue=”yes” cost=”yes” ]